Right now as I'm writing this Ashley is on an airplane flying home from Washington DC and Tyler and Brittany are driving from Rexburg. I am so excited!! Everyone will be here by Christmas Eve...

these little t-shirts say "Who needs Santa Clause we have Grandparents" Mark and Jacki Bracken's son Dallen is in between Gage and Zane
Our cute little Zane Robert....
My nephew Tanner and his darling wife Charee had their daughter, Chloe's 1st birthday party... just look at that yummy cupcake!! She is the only girl cousin with all of these little boys!!
My brother Paul's son's-Mark, who just moved here...and Matthew who was just visiting from BYU-Hawaii. We have more fun with this little scottish red haired hat, that Bob and I actually got when we were in Scotland a few years ago...Bob's birth place! Even with that matted ragga- muffin hair, Dallen and Zane are still cute! And a couple of cousins pictures.


Carson right after Primary Activity Day about missionary work....and his flag football season!! This was his first year of playing football. He was on a team with two of his buddies. We had fun watching him!! The season went by way too fast!!


8 comments:
That's fun that everyone will be home! Cute pictures!!
Looks like all of your family festivities are full of fun and love. You guys are "making memories" as you always say. Happy Holidays!
so fun to have everyone home! MERRY CHRISTMAS!
So cute!!
Christmas was perfect this year with everyone home!! love you!!
So glad you left a comment on my blog so I could see yours! Blogs are the best! I feel like I've gotten to catch up with you by seeing it. Your family looks so great, and I love reading your comments. It sure beats the 2 minutes we usually get when we happen to run into each other somewhere or at a reception. Okay so when are we gonna do lunch? Was after Christmas this week or after New Years? We are going up to the Woolf's cabin on Thursday (I think you know them!haha)We are renting it last minute when our other option fell through. The whole family is coming. We're very excited! I could relate to your last entry. You could write my email in reply: judene_brown@yahoo.com
Love ya
What fun to have so much family around at Christmas time! I can't wait to see more Christmas pictures with the whole family! I hope that you guys had a wonderful Christmas seaoson :)
Oh my gosh...you updated! Fun times! That red wig is pure entertainment. I snatched some pics myself with Chloe and Charee wearing it. Too dang funny!
oh what a fun post, im so happy i got to see ashley she's such a doll, i wish she lived here. we had so much fun at the new years party thanks again!
Post a Comment