My birthday just happened to be the night Twilight came out!! (I have 4 sisters that all live close by and we always get together for our birthdays) So this was perfect!! We met at my sister Connie's house at 9:00 sharp and ......
ate yummy stuff...
I stold these cute collages from Lyndsie's blog!!

My sister's-Connie, Joan, Lorette and Lynda made me wear these vampire teeth with a tiara and pinned the "Bite Me" sign on my coat-which I pretended I didn't know was there-while we waited in line!! We always have so much fun when we are together. It was good to have our daughters with us too!! And our neice Jacki!!
I Love all of you-thanks for such a memorable B-Day!!!

5 comments:
that night was so much fun!!! So glad you had a happy birthday!! We love you!! You are also the bestest grandma EVER!! Thank you so much for always being there when caden needs a break:)love you!!!!
Such a fun night! Worth skipping a bit of snooze time, no doubt. That one pic of me looks like I'm falling asleep before the movie even started.
Happy late birthday! It was fun seeing you this week! Thank you so much for the cars and the treats! You really didn't need to!
Happy belated birthday! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! :)
we need to have more girls nights!! i had a blast :)
Post a Comment