This year was a Klepinger Thanksgiving... We were suppose to have 33 Klepingers for dinner, as you can tell we had some families missing...Jay's clan and Terry's fam were sick and they were missed!! ( Along with Ashley, Tyler and Brittany.)


It was suppose to rain all day but it actually turned out to be a beautiful day and the children were able to play outside!! After a fun day we headed over to my sister's house for a Bracken get together.

6 comments:
Looks like you guys had a fun Thanksgiving! Being with family at the holidays is always good! :)
P.S. I need Ashley's current address. I have a SPECIAL present for her that I need to send for Christmas. Will you email it to me at sarahearussell@gmail.com? Thanks! :)
it only seems fitting that I post right after Sarah. Thanksgiving looked so fun! I just love the Klepingers and hope you are all doing well. I haven't talked to Ashley in too long, so next time you hear from her, tell her I love her! Merry Christmas!
Nice picture of you and Bob making out-now that is something to be thankful for!!! Looks like you had a great time!! Hope to see you soon!! Come visit us in San Diego!!
so much fun!! it was such a fun day... love you!!!
I love Thanksgiving in the Valley of the Sun...outside playtime! You guys rushed out today...before I got the magazine! Next time! Love ya!
What a cute family you have. I still have a hard time believing that your kids have kids. I guess I'm still stuck in the past and you are still the cute 30 year old MiaMaid advisor that I remember. (You have a 9 year old right. We should both be the same age.)
Post a Comment