I have so many pictures to post from Christmas-but I first need to share this about my beautiful Mom....She has been serving a mission for our Church for the past 2 years, in Houston Texas and will be coming home this Tuesday night. She prayed so hard for Brian and Lyndsie when they were going through all of their fertility process (she told Heavenly Father she would work double hard if He would send her two :) She has never seen Lyndsie's twins and three other Great Grandsons.....so we are going to have a BiG PArTy at the airport!!!
My Mom has had 9 grandsons serve missions and wrote each of them almost every week!! My parents served a mission together 15 years ago in Germany. Almost 8 years ago my Father passed away. Mom has worked hard these past couple of years and we are so proud of her!!!

8 comments:
Yeah! I'm proud of her, too, and excited to see her!
Wow! What an awesome Mom! You have a great family - so glad my daughter married into it - sort of!
Kim Messick
I am sooo excited to see her and have her meet the twins she prayed so hard for!!!
I love your mom! She is a really good woman. That's so exciting that you get to see her and she gets to see all of the new great-grandkids! :)
Mom deserves a huge party/celebration and we'll make sure she gets it. What a sweet post Lee!
I know her older grandkids are aware of what a "woman of faith" she is. A blessing to all of us!
Aw! I love Grandma Bracken! Give her a hug for me!
Welcome home to your mom!!! That is so great. I remember her well-she is a great lady with a GREAT family-love you guys!!!
LeeAnn,
I had to get on your blog after you told me about your mom. I can see where you get your looks. She is beautiful and sounds like she has just as beautiful a spirit. How cool she's been on two missions! Have fun reunioning and I'll catch up with you afterwards!
Post a Comment