We stopped at the college Ashley went to as a freshmen in Virigina......
And of course Graceland....
Here is the view from Ashley's apartment. That's a mall behind those Condos...
They call this area little Provo because there are so many Mormons in this area...
A view from her room...
The living room....
We had a couple of hours to see some sights-The Washington Monument..
The Lincoln Monument...
oops.. this is out of order..and her dining area...
Miss you everyday Ash.....

10 comments:
OH MY GOSH!! How stinkin fun is that! I am way jealous! I want to go on a road trip....wait, maybe not that long of one, but what a fun time it looks ike you two had! And those cute pics of Carson and Caden. My nephews have called me mom before and it's just cute. They'll learn soon enough so why correct them? But definitely correct that Carson, you don't even look like a Grandma. Good times!
How nice! Does Ashley live there alone?
Oh if only I were a fly on the wall in that car;) Miss her too, ash come home!!
Love those pics of the twins and cars and cade. Thats ok, I loved when people called me carsons mom when he was a babe:)You don't look like a gma! You hot mama!! BUT you are the best grandma ever to my boys!!!
Man... what a fun (albeit long) road trip! Sounds like you guys have some good memories. It looks like you guys had fun. I hope that someday I can go visit Ash out there!
You are always such a good sport to roadtrip with your peeps to get them to their destinations...and all the fun stuff on the way! I can't believe that was a year ago! Cute post about the boys...YES, always accept being called mom over grandma in public :)
You are so funny!!! I have to say that I remember when you turned 30, and I don't think you look any different now then you did then. you are definitely a "hot mom/grandma"!!! I didn't know that Ashley went to Southern Virginia college. Did you know that I went there my freshman year? Seeing those pictures brought back so many memories, and seeing all those sights in Washington D.C. I loved living back east!!! So fun!!!
Leann, I'm so glad you're postin' now! It will help to stay connected across the miles. Love,
Terry
Hi! I'm so glad I stumbled upon you all! Good good surprise! I love the Klepingers!! :)
XOXOX
Hi Klepingers! This is Emily Whittemore (used to be Erickson). I found your blog on my sister's so I'm not a true blogstalker :) What a fun trip you had with Ashley! Tell her I said HI! Her apartment is way cute and has some nice views! And you look great--as beautiful as ever!!
I bet you had a blast. I totally forgot Ash went to SVU her freshman year. Cute apartment of hers!
Post a Comment