Thursday, October 23, 2008

We Love Whit...

We love Whitney......She went to beauty school her senior year and then went to BYU-I right after,  her and Tyler were up there together for a semester after he got home from his mission.  She froze and decided after a year to stay put in Az.  Now she's working doing hair and in July she moved with some girlfriends into a condo.  We still get to see her often!!!
Loving the green eye-shadow Whit
Bob, getting a free hair cut:)
Carson got braces this past week and he had to go and show Whitney at work!
OOPs... here is an after..
and before....
Look at this smile...don't you just want to kiss those checks!!!(I get to)
Grandpa and Grandma with our 3 little guys that we just love soooo much!!
Bob is holding Gage and I have Zane.  Look how cute Caden is.  Always smiling!!

16 comments:

McMemories said...

awww....we love lou lou too!!!! I LOVE that picture of you guys and the boys!!! You guys are the best grandma and papa EVER!!! Thank you for all you do!! The boys love you so much!!!xoxoxoxo

McMemories said...

oh and look how old carson looks with braces!! Such a handsome stud!!
Caden says " look it's Carson mom, one carson(pointing to the top pic) and two carson(pointing to the bottom)

Sarah Stout said...

Whitney looks so pretty! I'm glad that she gets to live so close to you guys :) Thanks for the pictures and update.

The Jessups said...

Oooh I love Whit, too! She is gorgeous. And look how plump Gage looks!! Lynds is so lucky to have you so close! I wish we were closer to our parents!

Connie said...

What's not to love about Whit? Wow, Carson with braces...all grown up! You two with the three grands--precious!

Lunch was fun...again! Dangit in regards to the "closed" sign!

emwhitte said...

I can't believe Whitney is all grown up! She is so beautiful! If I lived closer I'd so have do my hair in a second :) Carson and your grandsons are so handsome!

Bracken and Bracken said...

i need to get my name on her schedule :) i can't believe how big those boys are: AMAZING!!

kirk n stacy said...

Whit is just as beautiful inside and out. (Remember how she would be our little spy and report on the older kids) Ha! Love you Whit!

The Everts said...

Hi Kelpingers! I started a new blog so check it out and add me if you'd like!

fredandkirsten.blogspot.com

Kirsten (Lungren) Everts

gwen and bob said...

Wow!! Whitney gets hotter every day!! and those babies are soo cute. Glad all is well with the grandsons!...you look good as grandparents!

mandy said...

So cute in every way!! You guys are awesome!!!

McMemories said...

YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!!

Shayla said...

I've only met Whitney a few times, but she is the sweetest! You guys have done such a wonderful job with your kids... they are all so genuine & nice & I LOOOOOOOVE your oldest! ;0) Love those picts of the boys, oh how I miss them!!

Trevor and Lauren said...

AW! Whit looks great and I can't believe what a big fellow Carson is turning out to be, braces and all. Man time flies!
And your gsons are adorable!

Shari said...

Being a grandma is the greatest!!!!

mammamac said...

I was going through our Christmas cards and found your blog on back of the picture. I can see where Lyndsie gets some of her creativity. Loved all the pictures and agree that there is no better person to be than a grandmother. I just love the boys, too. When they come, we are all just drawn to them like a magnet.
I don't think there is a better lookin' family than you guys have. Of cours, I am predujiced on some of them :-), but thanks for sharing. Wish I was as talented. love, susan