Wednesday, October 1, 2008

BOYS BOYS BOYS

This was taken about three weeks ago-and they've grown so much since then!!  It's amazing how each has his own little personality already.  Lyndsie is always so happy even when she has gotten zero sleep-but then, she was always that way....didn't like to waste time sleeping....and always ready for a party!    Gage is on the left and Zane on the right.
Caden is thinking....how can I get my hands on that....
When I have both Carson and Caden- Caden will sometimes accidently call me "Mom" just because thats what he hears Carson saying, and if we are in public I don't correct him;)  But Carson has once before-(okay maybe twice) called me "grandma", when we've been with Caden and you bet I correct him right away!!!

2 comments:

Sarah Stout said...

Haha... that's so funny! I would correct Carson too! :)

The Jayroes said...

I just read what you said about how you correct Carson. ;) So funny! You're so cute! I miss you!!!