Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Conference Weekend....


My nephew Tanner (Connie's oldest) and his wife Charee and their daughter Chloe(isn't she the cutest!!)  were able to join us for conference on saturday in our hotel room...you can see Elder Bednar in the background:)  Then the men went to priesthood meeting and we all met afterwards for dinner!!
This is a place that is all over DC ...Ashley introduced us to it when we were there in March. Now they have one in SLC - Five Guys,  the best hamburgers ever, sorry In&Out!  And they get their potatoes from Rigby Idaho-Brittany's hometown!!  We just had to take a picture.


The weekend went by way to fast...It was great to be together...But we missed Whitney, Ashley, Lyndsie, Brian and the boys..It felt good to know that even though we were all spread out, we were all listening to the same talks, at the same time and feeling all that love and hope!!



10 comments:

McMemories said...

LOve all the pics!! We really miss ty and britt!! Glad you had a great time, and i also loved that we were all listening to the same talks!!Love you!!

Sarah Stout said...

Wow, that's neat that you got to spend so much time with family! What a fun opportunity :)

Connie said...

Loving all the pics...you're getting good Lee! I'm jealous you got to smooch on Chloe (and Tanner & Charee). SLC at conference time is the best!

kirk n stacy said...

Yeah...now we can keep in touch even more. I am a rookie at this blogging thing, but I think I like it. Wanted you to know I love ya! Conference was great, wasn't it! You all look so good. Can't wait to see you again my friend...And someone's gotta a birthday coming up! XOXOXO-Stacy
PS- How is the stylish scout shirt?
Did you figure out a way to get your Glam on...I am sure you did! HA

Shayla said...

How fun!! I just want you to know I am so proud of your blogging... with cute collages and everything! My mom has never updated by herself, so good job:) Miss you guys & all things Lyndsie:)

The Jessups said...

OH my gosh!! Where have I been?! I always read your comments on my blog, but I used to check your blog all the time, and never were there updates, so I hadn't clicked until tonight when my mom told me there were pics up on your blog. I just figured you were leaving comments, but not updating your blog. I thought I had you on my google reader (that's how I keep tabs of blog updates), but you weren't on there. I feel so bad that I am barely seeing ALL of your posts for the firs time!! I will echo my mom, I'm jealous you got to see Chloe!!

gwen and bob said...

Looks like you had a great time! I miss Tanner's curly hair! It was a great conference! and Ut is beautiful!

gwen and bob said...

Wow,Tyler is looking soooo much like BOB!

the organic kitchen said...

Hi Klepinger family! Looks like all is well and you are growing and thriving! congrats on all the marriages, grandkids etc! check us out at thespikerfamily.blogspot.com

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

i miss you guys so much!!!! i need to talk to you,im so excited! i was going to call you today but then i remmembered it's you and your hubby's date day. i didn't want to interupt with such special thing you guys do each friday. also i love that picture of chloers.