When we lived in Orange County this is the beach we'd always go to, Aliso Creek Beach, it's between Laguna and Dana Point. Fun family Beach!! Love watching the sunsets!! 
Newport Beach

Carson knew that Brian would think these cars were cool!!
It's so different having just one child at home. We're so happy we have Carson!! He keeps us busy:)

12 comments:
So So Fun!! Wish we could have gone, stupid work:) We love you and so glad you had a fun time! Carson cracks me up...why did we move from there??? :)j/k, don't get you started! LOVE you and thx for always doing what you knew was best for us!!
oh and Brian did think those cars were cool!!
Sounds like you had a fun time!! I don't know if you read all my other comments since I'm like 2 months late on commenting on your blog. I didn't realize you had been updating!! But now you're on my google reader. :)
Looks like a fun trip! Wow, I can't believe how big Carson is getting. The last time I saw him was two years ago when Ashley graduated from BYU-I. Time flies! I also can't believe how alike Bob and Tyler look... I had to do a double take at the beach pictures to make sure that was Bob and not Tyler! :)
Did you tell Carson that you moved from Cali so that you'd have a fun place to go and visit on all the long weekends? Sounds good to me :)
We shared some great times there with you guys! Glad you had fun.
Lunch was fun the other day. Let's do it more ofter. LOVING the arrangement...thanks!
Aww, so cute!! You're having fun with the big words aren't you? ;) It's so cute Carson asked why you guys would ever leave California...
Next time you're here you have to visit us in San Diego! :)
Love you guys!!!
So fun!!! I can pretty much say that I grew up in California, and I have never been to Knott's Berry farm. Every other theme park, just not that one. Funny huh? It looks like you guys had lots of fun!
Sis. Klepinger, it is ok that you think of me as 17, because I still think of you as my YW leader, and your kids still as kids. I can't believe that Lyndsie has 3 kids.
I didn't know you guys were blogging. What a cute family you have. I can't believe everything Lindsey has experienced this past year. Talk about a roller coaster. It's great to hear from you again. Diana
What a fun trip! I agree with Carson: Why did you ever move from California? Hehe. I think I can say for everyone that we still miss you guys!
I can't believe I have a kid in Kindergarten either! Kids grow up too fast!!
Hi Leann!!!
Your blog is so fun and great. I miss you, it's been so long.
Why did you ever leave California...? OK I know why. But we miss you tons. And YES a girls weekend is due. Lets not talk about it but do it! Loving you, Stacy
Post a Comment