Monday, November 3, 2008

Our Halloween!!

At Carson's school they let the children grades K-3rd grade dress up and march in a parade around the school.  I'm so sad this will be his last year...but we'll have Caden to go and watch in a couple more years:)     I got to go and help out at his class party.
All ready for the Party....

Zane and Gage
At the ward party....

11 comments:

The Jessups said...

Cute costumes all around!

Kimm said...

Christian sure misses all the boys from his Primary class. It was great you got a picture of them.

Sarah Stout said...

Fun costumes... especially of Gage and Zane! I love their little shirts.

Connie said...

Oh heck, I remember that parade from back in the (Tanner) day!

You guys all look great...dressed for fun and spooks!

P.S. You & Lynds never called me back about the movie time---next time?

McMemories said...

awww...so much fun!! We should have made you a shirt that says I {heart}nerds!! That would have been super cute!!good times

The Jayroes said...

Oh my goodness, so cute!!! I love the picture of you and Lyndsie looking down at the boys. And by the way, is that your new home? It's so big!

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

i love all the costumes, also, i think lindsey's idea is so clever and cute, she's so creative! thanks for your comment your so sweet...tanners home for lunch, yea! he wants to drop a line........
WOOT WOOT...its 35 degrees and i'm excited to get down there and ditch this weather. Love ya guys.

Chris and Jenelle Reed said...

What a blast. I wish we were closer so we could join in all the fun. We love you guys and miss you. Hope Tyler and his bride are doing well. We'll see if we make it down for Christmas. Jenelle is expecting again, FYI, so morning sickness just might make the ten-hour trip less appealing to her. :) She's due next July. Your family looks wonderful

Shari said...

Hey you!!!! I love you guys!!! Happy to have a place to tell you that!!!

kirk n stacy said...

Oh Leann...Remember when we would blast the CD for my "Best Friend’s Wedding" in the car and sing with our kids!? And Our Halloweens...such good memories! At I get nostalgic for those times every now and then. But time moves forward, and look at the sweet memories you are making with Carson and those cute grand children! As Bob says, "Live is good." After the holidays…A girls weekend in January?!
Love-Love ya!

Jami Baker said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEANN!! Hope you have a great one!! What are you . . . . 31 now???? You look great!!!