Bananas and Pancakes...Does that make Banana Pancakes?
The BEST part of being on vacation together has to be ...
the grandkids+Carson.....
And Bob making breakfast every morning!!
We took the children up the tram when they were real young and they still remember how "fun and freaky" it was...and that was with the old school tram, now they have a spinning one!!
Caden's expression is exactly how I felt the whole way up and down
It was a gorgeous view...but I am so freaked out at heights.....

5 comments:
What a fun trip!! You and dad have always made sure we are making memories and I know it is such a great time for all of us! I love how close we all are and as our family starts spreading out across the country we will always keep close and know how much we are loved!! Thank you for such a fun trip and more importantly the lessons you and dad teach us!! Love You!!!
xoxoxo
Lyndsie
Yay for family vacations/fun! Cute pictures and cute new blog design!
It looks like you guys had a wonderful vacation! That's so neat that the entire family got to be together for it. :)
I hope you guys are doing well!
I love your new pictures! What a fun summer! Such a cute family! Love you!
Mama Klepinger, I MISS YOU!!!!
xoxoxo
Post a Comment