Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Lyndsie!!

I could not let today go by without posting a little picture to tell Lyndsie 
Happy Birthday!!
*you only turn 28 on the 28th once
I love you!!  
*Tyler was so sweet to watch  Zane and Gage while we had a "Girls Day" (plus Caden) 
Today was so much fun!!

6 comments:

McMemories said...

awww such a fun fun day!!! Thank you so much for making it so!!! xoxoxox
I just love cadens smile in this one! Such a cheeser, I don't know where he learned that;)

Connie said...

Glad you girls + Caden had a good time. Ty is such a good uncle/babysitter!

Kim Messick said...

What a fun birthday - 28 on 28th! You should have gone to dinner at 7:28!

The Jayroes said...

Well, you have been busy! Are y'all in California right now? :) Happy Birthday Lynds!

Prior Family said...

Glad to see that you guys are blogging again. We should meet up for a temple session sometime. Now that we are in tucson we will be heading up your way every so often. Have a great week. Diana

kirk n stacy said...

I love this girl...Glad you had a good Birthday Lyndsie!