Thursday, February 5, 2009

OUR HIKE....

This hike is called "The Wind Caves".....the stripe across the mountain
and over to the far right, where there is the dark shadow is the cave
and the destination!!!
Finding fun things to do as a family never included hiking, until Carson 
was our only child at home:)  Now everyone gets to participate 
when they're HOME!!!  
Half way there....
The cute newlyweds.....good thing Britt likes the warm weather!!
We MADE it....
Inside the cave....

12 comments:

Steven and Wendy OBryant said...

I love that Ash is stylish even when hiking!

Sarah Stout said...

What a fun adventure! You guys are always "making memories." I love it! :)

P.S. I agree with Wendy!

Connie said...

I'm impressed...and your girls were such good sports...Grandpa B. would be so tickled!

McMemories said...

oh so fun, wish we could have gone but just imagine how funny it would be pushing our limo stroller up that hill..haha N E V E R:)next time??
Cant wait for ash to come next week!!!

Unknown said...

You go Klepingers!! We've been hiking more this past year too. It is great when the weather is good. Our Brandee is our biggest hiker and goes almost every week. It's her communing with nature.
Hey are we gonna ever get together for lunch??

Shari said...

Tim and I did some hiking in October-so fun-next time we will drag the kids along!!! Great job Klepinger's!

the organic kitchen said...

Hi Klepingers! Looks like a fun hike. I think the desert is beautiful but I could never take the heat in Arizona! Steve planned a trip to Cancun in July and I am trying to think of a way to get oiut of it! Hope all is well with your family!

kirk n stacy said...

Lets see, I remember the jogging (of course), bike rides, boogie boarding, skim boarding, rollerblading (well at least the kids), lots of swimming, skiing (hah...painting the guys nails on that trip), river rafting (at least the boys...that was scary), and now HIKING. Good job Klepingers! And Leann, I will call you this week...Lets catch up!

Tiffany + Jared said...

Leann, I miss your homemade salsa and your laugh.

Unknown said...

Okay, sorry to make another comment, but I have no email address for you! I've been trying to call you but never get an answer, and where's the answering machine? I got your comment on my blog, so either call me (see your caller ID) or email me at judene_brown@yahoo.com. (I hope you check this soon!)
Love ya!

McMemories said...

K mom, time for an update:)

The Jayroes said...

Leann, I've been working on updating - now it's your turn! ;)