The happy couple
Our family (minus Brian, Lyndsie, Caden, Zane and Gage)
Whitney, Ashley, Landon, Chris and Carson
Whitney, Grandpa and Ashley
Ashley, Tanner, Cheree, sweet little Chloe, and Whitney
Group picture: Landon and Chris who drove up from Provo early that morning for the sealing and drove back after the luncheon and Mark and Terry. It was so wonderful having all of you there!!
My Brother Paul who came from Texas (along with Alaine, Josh, Andrew and Emily)
My little guy all grown up and married!!
Tyler and Brittany at the luncheon
At the reception
Carson has always looked up to Tyler!
Whitney Tyler Ashley
Tyler and his Best Man Brandon
"Happily Ever After"
It was a very special day. We love BOTH!!!

9 comments:
You all look so beautiful!! Congratulations on your new daughter-in-law, she must be wonderful...with a name like Brittney :)
Hope you and Bro. Kepinger are doing well, it is so fun to see your family pictures.
Love,
Britney
Well HELLO my favorite family in the WORLD! AHHHHH!!!! You have officially been blog stalked. How's it going?
CONGRATULATIONS to Tyler, it looked like a beautiful wedding.
The girls look amazing, and Carson is HUGE.
Hope all is great!
Oh Lee...I love all the pics! I forget how beautiful it is up there AND, y'all are too cute!
Loving the new background...that is my fave shade of green! Let's get together. You need to come by.
Now Lauren's mom has stalked you!! I love all the pictures of Tyler's wedding. We were so sorry we missed it. We were up in UT taking Justin back to BYU. Tell Tyer if he doesn't know-how much we love him and are excited for his marriage. We'll get him something special over to you soon! Miss you-you've had so much going on and so have we-we need to catch up soon! Love ya! your turn to stalk me! gwenandbob.blogspot.com
oh my gosh! Tanner looks soo different! Cute wife and baby!
What fun pictures... you guys all look so great! I randomly found your family's blog today through Melody's. I'm so glad to get caught up on all of your happenings! I hope you're doing well! :)
I'm so excited for them! All the pictures are wonderful! & I love the green shoes! :)
You all look beautiful!! Brittany is a wonderful addition to the fam! She is gorgeous. Go, Ty!
Post a Comment