Friday, September 26, 2008

Jacki's Baby Shower

Tuesday night we had fun celebrating with Jacki!  She is so good with Lyndsie's twins,  she will be AWESOME mommy!!
Can't wait for October 23rd-Another Bracken Boy!!!
We love you Jacki!!

6 comments:

Connie said...

Hey Lee...looks like it was a good time! You and Whit are the "Shower Queens"! Sorry I missed it. I will see you Monday, thanks! That's not during your class is it? Let me know.

McMemories said...

so much fun!! cant wait for baby bracken!! boys are for sure winning this race. i think gpa bracken is working on a future BYU football team full of his great grandsons:) chloe can be the cheerleader!!

Connie said...

And you too Lynds...among everything else going on...you are also a "Shower Queen"...you Klep girls rock!

Bracken and Bracken said...

Looks like someone stole my mosaic collages :) I'll have to come over and get you set up on it!! Thanks again, the shower was just perfect! Love you.

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

how fun! jackie is so pretty pregnant cant wait for the little sir

The Jessups said...

Awe, I wish I could have been there. Looks like you guys had a great time! And now he's here!!