Sunday, September 14, 2008

It's a sad day.......

Today our dear friend Harold LeFrandt passed away.  He was diagnosed with a brain tumor about 3 years ago and fought a valiant fight.  He was such a great influence on our son Tyler, we will be forever indebted to him!  We have some fun memories with the LeFrandt family!!!  Our hearts ache for them but we know how strong their testimonies are of the plan of salvation and eternal families..... 

5 comments:

Connie said...

So sad! I know he's been special to your family.

McMemories said...

im so sad for their family, but they are so strong and have tons of love and support from loved ones like from you guys!xoxo

gwen and bob said...

so sorry to hear! You were such good friends. sorry to stalk you! got it from Lauren! gwenandbob.blogspot.com-you can stalk us!

Shayla said...

That is so sad. Lynds told me about him & I've been following the blog his family keeps updated. I hope they and all his loved one know they are in so many thoughts and prayers.

The Jessups said...

That really is so sad. I remember hearing great things about him. Small world--his son and Cliff had several classes together at BYU (group projects, too, I believe).