Saturday, August 30, 2008

Then Came Brittany


Brittany is our newest addition!! We sure love her!
They met at BYU-I their freshman year. They were each others first date (and first kiss) at college.  Then  Tyler went on his mission and Brittany went to Ecuador and worked at an orphanage and they didn't start to write until his last couple of months on his mission.  The rest is history!!  We went to DC for spring break to visit Ashley and see the sights and that is where Tyler proposed to Brittany !! Fun memory!

4 comments:

mandy said...

that is so fun. I wondered how they met?! Your family is so cute!!

gordon hall said...

She's a doll! A great addition to your fab fam! Sister's night is getting close...WooHoo!

Connie said...

Haha...that was me above. My IT guy (well, he's not mine, you know!) is working on my computer and I'm on a diff one right now.

The Jayroes said...

Awww...