Thursday, August 28, 2008

I'm An Official Blogger!!



After having a Blog for over a year, I am finally 
learning how to do this. Thanks to Lyndsie for 
spending 3 hours trying to teach me all the        
tricks. (I'm not very computer savvy)                   
But this has been such an eventful year and we  
have been so blessed, I need to share some of    
our memories.                                                          



These are all out of order but remember I'm still 
learning. Two of our littlest but greatest blessings 
this year are: 
Zane William  &  Gage Robert, 
born May 18, 2008
These are pictures in the hospital and the day 
they came home. 

5 comments:

Connie said...

Oh my heck, Lee! Good for you. I know how you feel...I am still amazed when I press the "post" button and it all really shows up. I'm taking a break from packing right now. Let's lunch this coming week and I'll show you the house!

mandy said...

Sis. Klepinger!! It is so fun and crazy to keep up with your family. I can't believe how much all your children have grown. IF you are wondering, this is Mandy (Heath) now El Halta

Shayla said...

Look at you! Such a cute blogging virgin! I can't believe how much those little guys have grown, so amazing! Hope to see you while I'm down here!!

McMemories said...

shayla you say the craziest things! silly....

mom i am soo proud of you and you are gonna be pro before you know it!! Love ya and those pictures bring back so many great memories!! Look how tired i look in the first one. I think they were a couple days old huh?

The Jayroes said...

They were born on THE day Chase and I were married!! What a wonderful day! (My favorite of the year!). Congratulations to you all. I'm so happy for Lyndsie! :)