I can't believe how much Tyler looks like a young version of his dad. I found your blog page via my sister Cindy. It's great to see your family all grown up. I hope life in treating you all well. See ya, Diana (Brown) Prior
Oh my word!!! I love that I found your blog!!!You all look so wonderful. I know you would probably say the same about my family, your family is all grown up!!! I can't believe it.
Hi Leann! This is Helen :) I found your blog from Kendal's blog through BriAnne, hee hee. Bri made a blog for us because she was tired of waiting for me to figure it out. Your family looks so beautiful. I miss you...let's go have some lunch!
Hello Klepinger family! It is great to see you all so happy and doing well! The Blair family misses you. It is great we can keep in touch via blogs and such. We miss you all! Love, The Blair Family P.S. visit our blog: http://debbieblair.blogspot.com/
All images are protected under the U.S. copyright and belong to The Klepinger Family. Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.
7 comments:
You guys are all so gorgeous...and it doesn't hurt that you are all in paradise! I'm so glad you have a blog.
I can't believe how much Tyler looks like a young version of his dad. I found your blog page via my sister Cindy. It's great to see your family all grown up. I hope life in treating you all well. See ya, Diana (Brown) Prior
Oh my word!!! I love that I found your blog!!!You all look so wonderful. I know you would probably say the same about my family, your family is all grown up!!! I can't believe it.
Hey I found your blog on Britney (Heath) Croad's blog...What an awesome family you are!
Hi Leann! This is Helen :) I found your blog from Kendal's blog through BriAnne, hee hee. Bri made a blog for us because she was tired of waiting for me to figure it out. Your family looks so beautiful. I miss you...let's go have some lunch!
Hello Klepinger family! It is great to see you all so happy and doing well! The Blair family misses you. It is great we can keep in touch via blogs and such. We miss you all!
Love,
The Blair Family
P.S. visit our blog: http://debbieblair.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment